These waterproof work boots are built for job site performance. We started with a steel-toed leather work boot and added safety features like our Timberland PRO® Rubber outsole, anti-fatigue technology and a Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Timberland PRO® Rubber double toe and Timberland PRO® rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a roomy fit
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.