Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Georgia® Waterproof SystemDon't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
Made in USA with USA and globally sourced components
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel shank
- Oil- and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 8 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Made in USA with USA and globally sourced components