KEEN Utility® MEN'S OAKLAND WATERPROOF BOOT (STEEL TOE) 
- Vendor: Keen®
- Product Code: 1020078
Extreme working conditions? Get our men's Oakland work boots by KEEN Utility. These waterproof leather boots feature welted construction, asymmetrical steel toes, and slip-resistant, EH-rated rubber outsoles.Our Shoes Are 100% Certified Authentic Direct From The Manufacturer.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.GRIPOil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Locking metal lace hooks
- 90° heel (5/8" height)
- Heat resistant rubber outsole, rated up to 572°F/300°C
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor controL
- Steel Toe
- Heavy Duty
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed