Waterproof and breathable, these steel toe work boots were designed for all-day comfort, support, and stability on the job. Reflective safety features run the entire length of the shoe for added visibility.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Torsional stability shank (TSS)
- Reflectivity webbing from toe to heel for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.