Made of waterproof leather and featuring a moisture wicking, breathable interior, these durable steel toe work boots keep you in reliable comfort and support from sunup to sundown. Assembled in Portland, OR.
AMERICAN BUILTAssembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.GRIPOil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Heel guard protection from bumps & scrapes
- Tough-tech abrasion resistant fabric
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Direct-attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.