Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel shank
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- 1" heel
- Wideload Toe Box
- CC5 Comfort Core removable PU insole
- Abrasion-resistant heel
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 6 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 4.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Quadruple stitching on camp for superior quality
- Goodyear® welt construction