Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
OIL & SLIP RESISTANT OUTSOLE
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Leather pull straps
- 10 Inches in height
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Internal EVA midsole encapsulated in TPU with heel stabilizer
- External TPU toe cap for added protection and durability