Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
SPR™ leather resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash, and other barnyard acids. It's also pasture-proof
- Georgia waterproof system
- Nylon Pull Tab
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- 4 Inches in height
- Wide platform TPU Shovel Shank
- Weight: 3.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- Twin gore panels for great fit
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- San-Crispino construction with cemented heel