Georgia Boot® Flxpoint Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot [G5644]
- Vendor: Georgia Boot®
- Product Code: G5644
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Polyurethane midsole
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole
- Direct-attach construction
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- ComfortCore®; insole
- Integrated TPU torsion stabilizer
- TPU shank
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- 10 Inches in height
- Chemical resistant
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15.5-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10