Georgia Boot® Amplitude Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot R[GB00129]
- Vendor: Georgia Boot®
- Product Code: gb00129
Hardworking boots run deep in Georgia Boot®'s DNA. Designed for those who are constantly on their feet, the Amplitude has been constructed with comfort in mind. All Amplitude work hiker boots feature the memory foam AMP insole for maximum cushioning. The memory foam also conforms to the shape of your foot for a customized fit.
The ERGO-FIT safety toe will keep you safe and protected while on the job. The ERGO-FIT safety toe has an ergonomic design to match the actual contours of feet, which allows for better range of motion and comfort.
Like many Georgia Boots®, this Amplitude work hiker includes the guaranteed Georgia Waterproof System and a soft full-grain leather. The rubber outsole is flexible, as well as oil and slip resistant. Other features include a highly breathable moisture wicking lining and a rubber toe and heel guard for added toughness. The Georgia Boot® Amplitude reflects the essence of Georgia Boot®: it is durable, comfortable and always ready to work.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- 1" heel
- Nylon shank
- 6 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Cradle lacing system
- Durable rubber toe and heel