Our Men's Timberland PRO® Helix work boots: The ultimate in lightweight comfort. These boots combine our proven TiTAN® last and exclusive anti-fatigue technology to create a leather work boot that's tailor-made for long hours in tough conditions.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Waterproof membrane for dry feet
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane materials
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Heel lock lacing system for secure heel set
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.