Keen® Men's Pittsburgh R
- Vendor: Keen®
- Product Code: 1013246
- 90 degree heel
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- KEEN Key-Tech™ full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
This full length TPU stability plate provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability.
Our Shoes Are 100% Certified Authentic Direct From The Manufacturer.