KEEN Utility® MEN'S SAN ANTONIO (ALUMINUM TOE) 
- Vendor: Keen®
- Product Code: 1020094
Perfect for warehouse environments and concrete floors, these aluminum-toe work sneakers let you go from jobsite to afterhours without missing a beat. Lightweight stability and a non-slip outsole give you sure-footed confidence all day.
KEEN.GRIPOil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Aluminum Toe
- Synthetic upper
- Oil-and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed