KEEN Utility® MEN'S OAKLAND WELLINGTON (STEEL TOE) 
- Vendor: Keen®
- Product Code: 1020148
Our KEEN Utility men's Oakland Wellington work boots are designed for extreme working conditions. These slip-on boots feature steel safety toes and slip-resistant, EH-rated rubber outsole provides extra protection.
KEEN.GRIPOil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATEPuncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant midsole plate—ASTM certified
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- 90° heel (5/8" height)
- Heat resistant rubber outsole, rated up to 572°F/300°C
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed